Development permits can be obtained for one or more of the following types of development:
- Reconfiguring a Lot
- Material Change of Use of Premises
- Operational Works
- Building Works
- Plumbing & Drainage Works
Development permits list conditions which need to be satisfied at particular stages of the development process. It is essential to ensure that compliance with all conditions has been achieved to the satisfaction of the relevant authorities.
Martoo Consulting has the staff with the qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience to provide professional development management services which are beneficial when seeking compliance with those conditions listed in a development approval. Development Management Services offered by Martoo Consulting include:-
- obtaining certificates confirming compliance with approval of conditions from relevant government agencies or private certifiers for applicants and/or their consultants;
- compiling submissions to Council seeking its endorsement of Survey Plans and any associated documents which are necessary before lodgement of these plans and documents for registration of Survey Plans and any associated documents and the issue of new titles by the State;
- commissioning of specialist consultants required to certify compliance with certain conditions in a development permit;
- managing the coordination and lodgement of development applications relating to building works, operational works and/or plumbing and drainage works;
- arranging service connections from those statutory providers for services such as reticulated electricity supply, telecommunications, town water supply and reticulated sewerage;
- liaising with and co-ordinating the actions of various consultants, contractors and government agencies when necessary, including:
- Architects/Building Designers
- Building & Construction Contractors
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Energy Efficiency Consultants
- Environmental Engineers
- Hydraulic Engineers
- Local Government Agencies
- State Government Agencies
- Structural Engineers
- Land & Building Surveyors
- Traffic Management
- Tree Clearing Contractors
Why use Martoo Consulting as your development manager?
When a the project obtains its initial development approval to reconfigure a lot/subdivision and/or make a material change in land use, there is often a need to arrange compliance with all relevant conditions listed in the initial development approvals as well as possibly obtain further approvals, permits and certificates and seek their subsequent compliance. Confirmation of such compliance is necessary before the subdivision can be finalised and new title deeds issued and/or the approved uses/development can lawfully commence.
Martoo Consulting offers development management services to those clients who value efficiency and effectiveness and therefore prefer to engage a professional to expertly manage the compliance of development conditions and seek any subsequent approvals and associated compliance necessary in order to complete a project.
Martoo Consulting recommends their development management services during the period between the initial development approval issue to when the final development phase/s are completed. This is often a period when the time taken and further associated costs incurred remain to be ultimate considerations for most clients. Martoo Consulting is experienced in reducing the time, costs and sometimes frustrations for clients on these final but often critical stages.