Undertaking field surveys and compiling the associated plans for the following:-
- contour & detail surveys
- boundary identification surveys
- subdivision surveys including standard format subdivisions, building format subdivisions & volumetric subdivisions
- easement surveys
- lease area surveys over buildings and land including mining leases
- infrastructure investigation surveys
- construction set-outs
- as-constructed surveys
- height certificate surveys
- volumetric audits
- road closure & other surveys relating to dealings with State land
- special or customised surveys
Land surveying advice relating to the following:-
- due diligence survey and associated reporting to assist in land purchasing decisions
- advice relating to considerations associated with a particular form of development titling over land, such as community title schemes in general, building format titling, volumetric titling, lease surveys, profit a prendre, etc.
Geometric mapping and drafting services including:-
- sales and disclosure plans
- compiling digital or hard copy maps possibly with overlays of data obtained from a variety of sources
- providing geographical coordinates of features to input into geographical information systems and devices
Assistance with the preparation of a range of interations in State land including:-
- seeking permits, licenses and to use and occupy State land
- submissions to temporarily or permanently close public road
Why use Martoo Consulting as your land surveyor?
Most development investigations and applications require plan/s showing existing site boundaries, buildings and structures, elevation and topography, infrastructure and/or other relevant features. Access to correct and up to date site information from the outset of the investigation, design and decision making processes ensures an accurate basis in the subsequent construction, compliance and/or operational phases of a dealing in land or the development of a site.
A project will benefit from providing reliable and accurate site information at the very early stages because this information establishes a platform on which to confidently make decisions, identify potential problems and finalise any adjustments.
The survey staff at Martoo Consulting draw on their land surveying experience, use state of the art surveying and associated data recording equipment and computer software to provide accurate and reliable site information to town planners, designers, engineers and others involved in making decisions in relation to land. There are obvious benefits in engaging Martoo Consulting to provide land surveying services as it enables our team of land surveyors, town planners, urban designers and development managers to oversee the project from the outset. These benefits are realised even further due to the team orientated approach which focuses on outcomes as strongly embraced by Martoo Consulting when undertaking projects. Clearly clients and their projects can benefit from such efficiency in time and communication.